Craft Beerd® was born out of a passion for Craft Beer Culture and the love of graphic art.
We wake up every day with the focus of delivering original, creative and quality beer art & apparel.
Our creative beer art company all started in our own backyard of beautiful San Diego, now, the dream of sharing our products with the rest of the sudsy world is coming to fruition.
We thank everyone who continues to support Craft Beerd® and its mission :)
Rudy Pollorena Jr.
Founder & Artist
What kind of shirts do you use?
Sizes S-XL are 60/40 blend tees - these tend to be more "fashion" fitting
- We also use 50/25/25 tri-blend tees where noted
Sizes 2X & 3X are 100% cotton tees - these tend to be more loose fitting and "truer to size"
- Tanks are super soft tri-blends - these run "in-between" sizes and run a bit long. For example, a small would be more like a small/medium fit
- Scoop neck styles are soft 100% cotton - these tend to be very "giving" to their size
Do you have sizing charts?
Reference the sizing charts below to make your best decision on size:
How should I take care of my shirts?
- Wash the shirts inside out in cold water
- Hang dry
- Do not iron directly on the print
Why does the color of my shirt look different than the website?
- Due to availability, the color of the t-shirt during pre-orders may not match one to one with the final product
- Sizes S-XL for Men will vary in color from 2X & 3X since they are blended tees, whereas sizes 2X & 3X are 100% cotton and are not blended
I have a design idea for you...
Please do not send unsolicited design ideas
How about collaboration projects?
We do accept commissioned projects from time to time (subject to scheduling & availability)
Please use the contact form at the bottom of the page or email us directly at hello [at] craftbeerd.com