HAT - "BEERD HOP" | CAMO
Beerd Hop hiding among the brush, waiting to put a hoppy beer in one's hand(s).
Craft Beerd® name arched on the back of the hat
NOTE: I wear a 7 1/2 fitted and this fits great (only "halfway" through the snapback fittings at that size)
What kind of shirts do you use?
- We use a variety of shirt fabrics and each are individually listed on the product page
- 60% cotton/40% polyester blends (sizes S-XL) lean towards a fashion fit than loose
- 50%Polyester /25% Cotton /25% Rayon tri-blends lean towards a fashion fit than loose
- 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester blends are Made in the USA and also lean towards a fashion fit than loose
Sizes 2X & 3X are 100% cotton tees - these tend to be more loose fitting
- Tanks are super soft tri-blends - these run a bit longer in length
- Scoop neck styles are soft 100% cotton - these tend to be very "giving" to their size
How should I take care of my shirts?
- Wash the shirts inside out in cold water
- Hang dry
- Do not iron directly on the print
I have a design idea for you...
Please do not send unsolicited design ideas - thank you
How about collaboration projects?
We do accept commissioned projects from time to time (subject to scheduling & availability)
Please use the contact form at the bottom of the page or email us directly at hello [at] craftbeerd.com